TO PROTECT CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY - DROP OFF HOURS ARE 9-10AM MON-FRI. If you need to make a donation outside of these hours, please call ahead and make an appointment. A staff member or volunteer can come to your car. Thank you!!
Everything in our baby boutique has been generously donated by friends and churches in the community. Our clients in our parenting program (Earn While You Learn) earn every dollar they spend in the boutique by coming to appointments, classes, doing homework and many other activities throughout their pregnancy and the first year of their baby's life.
Baby Boutique Needs
**These are all must-have baby items for new parents.** All items must be NEW unless indicated otherwise.
- Diapers sizes premie-6 (biggest need: sizes 3-5)
- Formula (biggest need: "for sensitive stomachs")
- Portacribs/Pack n Plays (can be gently used)
- Car seats (biggest need: convertible car seats/4 in 1 car seats)
- Baby monitors (can be used)
- Umbrella strollers (can be used)
Other Items We Take
- Clothes, shoes and blankets (sizes premie-24 months)
- Strollers and infant carriers such as slings, wraps, etc. (can be gently used)
- Swings, exersaucers, bouncers, seats, walkers, etc. (can be gently used)
- Bottles, pacifiers, teethers and other accessories
- Breast pumps and supplies (nursing covers)
- Baby furniture such as high chairs, changing tables, rockers (can be gently used)
- Cribs and crib mattresses (cribs cannot be the kind where side drops down)
- Books on parenting, breastfeeding, early childhood, devotionals
- Bath items such as soap, lotion, etc. including infant tubs
- Baby food and medications (teething, etc.)